BUY WHITE RUSTY MUSHROOM, WHERE TO BUY WHITE RUSTY MUSHROOM, RUSTY MUSHROOM NEAR ME, IS MUSHROOM LEGAL IN US
BUY WHITE RUSTY MUSHROOM. Everyone’s physiology and metabolism are different, and individual brain chemistry and body size play a significant role in how an individual might respond to psilocybin. Also, as will your surroundings and emotional state, and this is especially true with the white rusty strain. So if it is your first time or you are significantly upping your dosage, select a safe, comfortable. And consider asking a sober trip sitter to be your companion for the coming ride.
Psilocybin is a compound that is a naturally occurring fungal alkaloid—a chemical compound that is found in more than 100 species of mushrooms (also known as magic mushrooms or shrooms).1 When ingested, psilocybin is metabolized into a substance known as psilocin, the primary psychoactive component of hallucinogenic mushrooms, which produces mind-altering effects similar to drugs such as mescaline and LSD.1-4 Psilocybin is classified as a hallucinogenic or psychedelic drug.3,4
While the drug effects may not be directly life-threatening, most classic hallucinogens like psilocybin can produce profoundly unpleasant experiences when taken at high doses.2 Though significant psilocybin toxicity is unlikely, there some risks associated with mushrooms that may include:1,2,5
- Impaired judgment and feelings of detachment while one is under the influence of psilocybin.
- The development of anxiety or panic attacks as a result of psilocybin-related experiences.
- The experience of having “a bad trip” or unpleasant reaction to hallucinogenic effects.
- The potential for poisoning and death as a result of consuming the wrong type of mushroom.
- Flashbacks, which are reoccurrences of psilocybin experiences long after use. Persistent, recurring, and significantly impairing flashbacks may signal the presence of a condition known as hallucinogen persisting perceptual disorder (HPDD). These experiences can be quite distressing and interfere with daily functioning.
Persistent psychosis may occur in psilocybin users.2 This condition may manifest with a number of mental symptoms, such as paranoia, volatile mood, disorganized thought patterns, and visual disturbances.2