BUY GOLDIE MUSHROOM, GOLDIE MUSHROOM ONLINE, WHERE TO BUY GOLDIE MUSHROOM, EFFECT OF GOLDIE MUSHROOM
Cubensis. Buy Goldie mushrooms. Goldie is a unique cubensis strain that is characterized by long thing stems, and a very light coloured appearance. The caps under natural light turn a light golden color hence the name.
Also, the effect of this strain depends on how much you consume. The goldie is not necessarily a stronger strain than others in the psilocybe cubensis family. They do certainly appear very intense because of their form.
Some other notable effects are; increased visual stimulation and deep original thoughts, general feeling of well-being and transcendence. Ideal for experienced users because of its quick come-up and intense effects. Buy Goldie mushrooms now at psychedelicflus.com now cheap and affordable shipping and delivery at your.
Psilocybin is a compound that is naturally occurring fungal alkaloid—a chemical compound that is found in more than 100 species of mushrooms (also known as magic mushrooms or shrooms).1 When ingested, psilocybin is metabolized into a substance known as psilocin, the primary psychoactive component of hallucinogenic mushrooms, which produces mind-altering effects similar to drugs such as mescaline and LSD.1-4 Psilocybin is classified as a hallucinogenic or psychedelic drug.3,4
While the drug effects may not be directly life-threatening, most classic hallucinogens like psilocybin can produce profoundly unpleasant experiences when taken at high doses.2 Though significant psilocybin toxicity are unlikely, there are some risks associated with mushrooms that may include:1,2,5
- Impaired judgment and feelings of detachment while one is under the influence of psilocybin.
- The development of anxiety or panic attacks as a result of psilocybin-related experiences.
- The experience of having “a bad trip” or unpleasant reaction to hallucinogenic effects.
- The potential for poisoning and death as a result of consuming the wrong type of mushroom.
- Flashbacks, which are reoccurrences of psilocybin experiences long after use. Persistent, recurring, and significantly impairing flashbacks may signal the presence of a condition known as hallucinogen persisting perceptual disorder (HPDD). These experiences can be quite distressing and interfere with daily functioning.
Persistent psychosis may occur in psilocybin users.2 This condition may manifest with a number of mental symptoms, such as paranoia, volatile mood, disorganized thought patterns, and visual disturbances.2